For links to members of the Forum, please go to the Members page.
The links below are to external organisations which may be of interest. Inclusion in the list does not imply any endorsement by the Forum which cannot be responsible for the content of other people’s websites. Click on the name in blue.
Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
- Archives for London (AfL) brings together everyone interested in archives in or about London – users, practitioners and enthusiasts.
- BALH is the national charity which promotes local history and serves local historians.
- British History Online is the digital library containing some of the core printed primary and secondary sources for the medieval and modern history of the British Isles.
- Champions our historic places and advises the Government and others to help today’s generation get the best out of our heritage and ensure that it is protected for future generations.
- Publishers of Local History Magazine.
- Published By Authority. Official Newspaper of Record for the UK and a modern, efficient way to disseminate and record official, regulatory and legal information in print, online and electronic form.
- London Lives makes available, in a fully digitised and searchable form, a wide range of primary sources about eighteenth-century London, with a particular focus on plebeian Londoners.
- LMA is home to an extraordinary range of documents, images, maps, film and books about London.
- The London Record Society is a charity founded in 1964 to stimulate interest in archives relating to London.
- Since its foundation in 1912, the Society has been active in reviewing and commenting on the planning and development of London, as well as in conservation.
- The National Archives is the UK government’s official archive, containing over 1,000 years of history.
- A fully searchable edition of the largest body of texts detailing the lives of non-elite people ever published, containing 197,745 criminal trials held at London’s central criminal court.